SEN NO SEN, an independent brand based in the Southwest of France with an obsession for style and high quality products, created in December of 1999 by Mathieu Desaphie, just released a very limited Pierre-Louis Costes signature wetsuit.
The best riders deserve the best products, so they say.
With that in mind the people at SNS announced today the pre-orders opening for this specific product. According to SNS, only 100 pieces of the PLC Signature Wetsuit will be available worldwide.
Know more about the product and place your pre-order HERE.
- New version of limestone (petroleum free): lighter, more flex, and even more durable
- Handcrafted one by one for the best durability ever and super fit
- Free shipping worldwide
- Delivery late November
- New collar for easier donning and better durability of the suit
- Cut designed for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Fully lined with recycled jersey for extra warmth and a quick drying without weighing down the suit
- “Front-zip” closure system for easy threading and no water inlet
- Tested and approved by Pierre-Louis Costes (2x World Champ)
All of the SNS products are made in respect of people and the environment.
Subscribe the Newsletter for exclusive content and information >> sennosen.com