EN // Press Release: The International Bodyboarding Corporation along with all world tour event organisers and their local governments continue to monitor the global COVID-19 situation on a day to day basis.
The latest update in regards to the 2020 World Tour remains largely unchanged. Event organisers are working closely with their relevant governmental partners in order to secure revised dates however as the pandemic continues to impact countries around the world, nothing is certain.
The following 2 events have been rescheduled:
- Garden Classic, Kaui, Hawaii (August 8-9)
- Kiama Pro, Australia (August 27 – September 3)
The following 6 events remain suspended:
- Wahine Bodyboard Pro, ES, Brazil (new date to be announced)
- Itacoatiara Pro, NI, Brazil (new date to be announced)
- Antofagasta Bodyboard Festival, Chile (new date to be announced)
- Bellavista Iquique Pro, Chile (new date to be announced)
- Arica Cultura Bodyboard, Chile (new date to be announced)
- South Africa Pro, South Africa (new date to be announced)
The 2 events remain unchanged, however this may change due to the ever evolving COVID-19 situation:
- Sintra Portugal Pro, Portugal (September 7 -13)
- Gran Canaria Fronton King, Galdar, Canary Islands (October 17-31)